Deposits: If we are forced to cancel due to weather or other unfavorable conditions, your deposit will be refunded; however, the deposit is not refundable if you change or cancel your reservation within 10 calendar days of your scheduled departure. Gees, that sounds mean and I apologize. I just don’t know a more subtle way to put it.
- If you’ve paid in full: Customers who have booked on line and paid in full will receive a full refund or credit in case of operator cancellation due to weather or other unforeseen circumstances.
- Customers will also receive a full refund or credit with at least 10 days notice of cancellation.
- Cancellations between 6 and 9 days in advance will receive a 75% refund.
- Cancellations between 2 and 5 days will receive a 50% refund.
- No-shows and cancellations made within 24 hours of scheduled departure will be charged the full price.
- Contact us by phone or e-mail to cancel or reschedule.
Payments: We accept check, cash and credit cards (Visa, Master Card, and Discover).
Tax: There is a 5% Harbor Tax on all charters and lessons.